Portumna Marine has long been established as one of Irelands leading Boat Brokerage companies with over 18 years experience in the Marine Industry.
Our expertise in selling used boats provides sellers with the maximum market exposure for their boat.
We handle all aspects of the sale of a boat from the initial listing, marketing, photography, viewing, negotiation, paperwork and conclusion. Our goal is to have boat sellers and boat buyers equally happy once the deal is concluded. Portumna Marine is a market leader in boat sales across the Ireland and the UK.
Why should I sell my boat with Portumna Marine?
• Our marketing strategy covers extensive advertising in high end publications, focused search engine campaigns, social networks and direct contact with the largest boat buyers directory in the world.
• Our comprehensive database gives us instant access to buyers at home and abroad for your boat
• Our website is optimized to ensure the maximum relevant exposure for your boat.
• Our expert boat sales team is present at major boat shows across Europe providing you with an unrivalled exposure to boat buyers worldwide.
What to do next to sell your boat?
1. Contact our Portumna Marine office to speak with our brokers regarding valuations and market conditions
2. Complete the Brokerage Agreement Form and supply a full boat inventory
3. First impressions sell; Clean all exterior bright work, clean and wax the hull, clean canvas/sails & replace frayed lines/halyards/sheets. Valet service available.
4. Clean the interior; Clean out the lockers, oven, icebox and bilges and remove/replace any worn cushions or carpets.
5. Organize your ownership papers, Bill of Sale, Invoice, Builders Certificate, we can talk to through it.
6. Ask any questions you like, we want you to be as comfortable and informed as possible.
Let us evaluate, market and get you the "best price for your boat." Call us, today!
We look forward to meeting you and seeing your boat at your earliest convenience.
Leslie and Dave